Happy Valentine’s Day!

8 Responses to Happy Valentine’s Day!

That looks AH-MAZ-ING!

2. Vanessa says:

CUTE tights, PRETTY flower, YUMMY food!!! Good day!

3. Eleanor says:

Recipe for the bottom dish, plz! Looks so delish, my mouth is watering!

It’s a hodge-podge of a stir fry, but I will go over everything in there!
      There is crumbled tempeh, chickpeas, cashews, kale, peppers, bok choy and snow peas. I cooked everything in my wok then added cold rice. I stirred everything and added salt, pepper, sirarcha and soy sauce. And that’s it! Super easy and delicious.

• Eleanor says:

thank you! i love stir frying to make use of a lot of about-to-go-bad ingredients in the fridge, and this one definitely listed a couple things I have on hand. def make it soon. :)

LOVE that first photo. I bought my niece pink tights with blue hearts for her Christmas outfit. I actually bought all the stuff for her Xmas outfit. By the end of it, I realized that I dressed her like
    Anna from the OC. She probz looked bitchin’.

hah i LOVE anna. i wanted to dress like her so badly!

they’re actually two pairs of tights. i have the red rights on underneath a pair of american apparel heart tights. the heart rights are super sheer so it worked well. i want to layer them over a bunch of my tights now!

• jackie says:

sometimes i wish i still mixed my patterns like anna. she was my fashion idol. i think i need some seth/ryan fanfic right about now.
        Sheer tights are awesome because of the whole layering aspect. I think you should buy velvet leggings now.