Photos From The Weekend

This post is so late because I am in a major funk. I’m sick and tired of school this semester. I am sick and tired of this cold weather, give me spring! And I am sick and tired of being injured with running, especially when I have a race this weekend.
Some weekends things just fall into place and we do a lot and I take a lot of photos. Other weekends I struggle. This weekend was a struggle. Don’t get me wrong, it was a really fun weekend, I just didn’t feel like taking photos of everything.

Saturday I went to Leslie’s Bridal Shower! It was so thoughtful of her to invite me and I really enjoyed meeting her family and her friends!

Being vegan doesn’t suck 95% of the time. But sometimes you go to something and people are eating really awesome looking cupcakes and you are just like “OH MY GOD I WANT ONE.” So I came home and baked cookies. It made up for it.

Since we got back from the trip the cats have been crazy. Well Grissom specifically. I think he thinks that we left because of him so he has been extra nice and cuddly. It was cute for like a day, not it’s just annoying.

Ok I am going to take a day or two and try to get a more positive attitude. Or throw my anatomy and physiology book out the window…

Also, who all is going to be in DC this weekend for the Cherry Blossom run? I really want to go to Sticky Fingers!!!

12 Responses to Photos From The Weekend

1. Evan Thomas says:

Yes! I won’t be in DC but do go to Sticky Fingers. Their gluten-free/vegan pancake platter made me so happy. Can’t remember the last time I had pancakes that good. They had tons of great looking cupcake flavors, too. If any of them were gluten-free I probably would have bought a 4-pack sampler just for me.

2. Kelly says:

Sorry you’re in a funk, try to cheer up :) I’m running Cherry Blossom on Sundayyy!

3. Abby says:

I’m so with you on that funk. Ready for the semester to come to an end, ready to put my winter jacket away, ready to run without the cold dragging down my lungs. Let’s make a pact to will the Philly weather gods to give us a break.

4. tasty moog says:

i usually don’t mind colder weather, but this winter is dragging.on.so.much. ugh. next week should be better!

Totally agree. I actually really like winter and cold weather but at this point I just want to enjoy some spring time weather before it gets so hot this summer.

5. Shannon Roche says:

sticky fingers is so great. the cowvin cookie is my favorite, but they definitely have great cupcakes as well.

6. Melanie says:

I am with you on the funk caused by this weather! If we didn’t have that taste of 70 degrees a couple weeks ago, it might not be as bad…but the fact that it got warm and then back to freezing sucks! (not to mention nearly making me sick haha)

7. jackie says:

Will trade atx heat. Fuckin sucks yo!

8. Kelly says:

Love Sticky Fingers! (I grew up in the D.C. burbs and went there the last time I was home visiting my parents. It rocked my socks.)