Off to Texas

I kind of went back and forth on posting this, but in the end decided to go ahead.

My grandmother passed away unexpectedly yesterday morning so I am heading to Texas tomorrow for the funeral. I’m trying to look on the bright side and I am excited to see my family and friends, experience some warm weather, and just be back in my home state.

family

If you can keep my family in your thoughts, that would be great. Especially my grandpa, mom and her siblings.

18 Responses to Off to Texas

1. Abby says:

Lauren, I’m really sorry to hear about your grandmother. I’ll be thinking of you and your family. Safe travels.

2. Scargosun says:

I am so sorry to hear about your grandmother. Have a safe journey and I will be thinking of you and your family.

I’m sorry to hear that lady. Take care.

4. mindy says:

hi lauren,
    sorry to hear about your grandmother. i wish i knew when i met you yesterday. it was really nice to bump into you and i hope i didn’t weird you out!
    you and your family are in my thoughts.
    –mindy

5. So sorry for your loss, Lauren. Travel safe.

6. Evan Thomas says:

Sorry for your loss. Hope your family pulls through.

7. Melissa says:

Lauren I am so sorry. I’m sure your presence there will brighten everyone’s day, even if just a little. Have safe flights and enjoy the comfort from your family as much as possible.

8. Thinking of you and your family. I’m going through a very similar situation right now and know how hard it is.

9. jesse.anne.o says:

Very sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts.

10. Nicole says:

I’m so sorry. I will keep you all in my thoughts. <3

11. Taylor says:

Sorry for your loss. Enjoy the comfort of your family and friends while back home.

12. RhodeyGirl says:

xoxoxox

thoughts and prayers!

13. Hey girlfriend. So sorry to hear about your grandmom! Have safe travels and you guys are in my prayers!

14. Amy says:

Lauren,
    I am so very sorry to hear that you’ve lost your Grandma, I just recently lost my Grandpa and I know it is so difficult. The grieving process is so important so take your time and make sure to get lots of hugs :)

15. I’m so sorry to hear about this. My thoughts are with you!

16. Kelly says:

Lauren, So sorry about your grandma. I am thinking of you and your family. I hope the trip home is what you need, and I’m sure your family will be very happy to have you there with them.

17. Leslie says:

Getting caught up on my google reader! Just read this – I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!